CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 1, 2010

Praise to Father Ahn Sahng Hong and Mother Jerusalem

Thanks to Almighty God, tomorrow is a new Sabbath day, when we will receive blessings, resting and holinness. How much do we need God in our lives? I need Father Ahn Sahng Hong and Mother Jerusalem every moment in my life. I am so thankful to Them because I can feel Their presence. Although this physical life is not easy at all, Father Ahn Sahng Hong and Mother Jerusalem are always there to walk with me.
All praises to You Almight Elohim God, all glory, honor and thanks forever and ever, because You came to rescue me from death, You came before to open the way of salvation for this sinner. Father Ahn Sahng Hong and Mother Jerusalem, please allow me to be worthy of you, to have a beautiful mind a a beautiful heart to resemble you in every action of my life.

Praise to You God Elohim!!!

0 comments: