CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Persecution for the Sabbath day-Christ Ahnsahnghong

Since I started to go to the Church of God World Mission Society, my family started persecuting me. I begun to keep the Sabbath Holy and they were very unhappy about it. I’m sure that not only my family but many people think the same way. Many people while hearing the truth of the Sabbath don’t believe that that’s the only day God promised Blessings, Holiness, Spiritual Rest and a Sign (10 commandments Exodus 20:8-11). They thing that God is love and that we don’t have to keep the Sabbath (Saturday) Holy because God won’t punish us. They also say that only by believing in Jesus we are saved. Dear friends, there is one thing that it is impossible for God to do, and that is to lie: Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie, nor a son of man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?.

God never changes His mind and whatever He says whether it’s acceptable in human’s mind or not, He always fulfill. God is love, it’s true, but only to the ones that obey His commands:

Nehemiah 1:5 Then I said:
"O LORD, God of heaven, the great and awesome God, who keeps his covenant of love with those who love him and obey his commands..

He said that He’ll love only those who love Him and obeys His commands. If we want to be loved and love God we must to obey Him. How could we obey if we didn’t know? That’s why Christ Ahnsahnghong came to earth, so His children can be blessed by obeying His commands. And now that I know this truth I am really thankful to God for letting me part of His people: His beloved Children. The way for us now a days is so much easier than before when the disciples were stoned and killed only because they wanted to obey God. All thanks and praise be to Christ Ahnsahnghong, Second Coming Christ (Hebrews 9:28).

1 comments:

♥Spirit-Bride♥ said...

Amen
I wanna follow the only God`s will, the Sabbath day.
Let`s keep the Sabbath day and receive the God`s blessings.
God bless you!